Home

Pledge

Lions Pledge
Not above you + Not Beneath You + But Always with you I (name) do hereby accept membership in the Lions Club of.......................knowing that the membership obligates me to participate in all functions of the club, to the best of my ability. I will abide by the Lions Code of Ethics, attend meetings regularly, accept such assignments as are given to me and contribute my share to the programmes of my clubs, District and Lions International.

Lions International Pledge
I pledge allegiance to my country and to the cause of peace throughout the world I believe in the principles of Lionism as contained in the Code Of Ethics I am proud to be a Lion, dedicated to the service of others.

Lions Rededication Pledge
Recognising the debt we owe to the vision and leadership of the founders of Lionism, Melvin Jones, at the International, as well as the club level, I hereby reaffirm my dedication to the high principles of our organization, as reflected in our Code of Ethics and Lions Objects, and pledge myself to meet with renewed vigour the challenge to service wherever the need may be found.

New Member’s Pledge
I (name) in the presence of the members of the Lions Club of........................ take this solemn obligation to abide by the Constitution and Bye-laws of the Club and of the International Association to attend all meetings regularly, to support & further the interests of the Club in all its undertakings, to contribute my fair share towards the financial support of the Club & not through my delinquency cause the Club to become insolvent. I further solemnly declare that I will help the Club with its activities, actively serving on committees and in other capacities where my efforts are needed and finally that I will practice the principles of the code of Ethics and the Objects of Lions International.

Sponsor’s Pledge
I (your name) ................................ having sponsored (new member’s name).................................do hereby pledge myself to see that he is properly indoctrinated in the activities and functions of Clubs and Lionism further pledge myself to the best of my ability to see to it that he attends all Clubs functions and that the he becomes a Good Lion.

Conference Pledge
We, the Lions of District ............................. Lions Clubs International assembled here in at...................... hereby solemnly declare that we shall take part in the proceedings of the conference like true Lions, keeping with the objectives and Principles of Code of Ethics and that we shall participate in the discussion and act declare on various matters that come up before this conference sincerely and faithfully giving respect to the various view points of our Fellow Lions. We, further solemnly declare that we shall keep up & maintain the fair name of the International Association of Lions Clubs & that of our District .............................

National Integration Pledge
I solemnly pledge to work with dedication to preserve and strengthen the freedom and integrity of the nation. I further affirm that I shall never resort to violence and that I will continue to endeavour towards settlement of all differences and disputes relating to Religion, Language, Region or other political or economic grievances by peaceful and constitutional means.

Leo Pledge
l pledge my hands, extended & open to help those in need.
l pledge my heart, reach for it and it will be touched.
l pledge my ears, to hear another’s outcry, my eyes, to see the plight of others, my knowledge, to bring a man closer to his dreams.
l pledge myself to the betterment of my community, my state and my country